We are seeking a (Junior) Statistical Programmer / Statistician to join our team based in Turku. The role offers a great opportunity to work as a part of world-class cross-functional team.
You will be trained for doing data derivation, analysis and reporting of clinical data, including creation of analysis datasets (ADaMs), tables, listings and graphs.
Majority of your work will be hands-on programming and you will be expected to perform complicated programming tasks quickly and efficiently.
You will work in close collaboration with internal and external partners in all activities where analysis of clinical data is needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 + years, experience in biostatistical programming preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- University degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Informatics
- Good SAS (Base, Stat, Graph, Macro, SQL) programming skills
- Good understanding of statistical analysis methods
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of the CDISC standards (SDTM, ADaM) is a plus
- Commitment to quality and timelines
- Eager to learn new things, good problem solving skills and “hacker mindset” are a big plus
We know that we are just as successful as you are.
We have a culture where we are converting our passion into action.
The challenge of meaningful work – we are offering opportunities to develop world-class skills and an international career + competitive compensation you would expect from the company which is drilling for the new oil.
Data is The New Oil.
For this position there is a tailored bonus payment system.
By doing a good job, you will earn relevantly more than working for any other local company/organization.
There is also an opportunity to work from home / from other country up to 50% of time.
More information: Jari Ahvenainen, +358 50 522 8822 ([email protected])
Apply for the (Junior) Statistical Programmer / Statistician position by sending your application with your salary expectations to [email protected] by 15th of December.