Datoil’s COO, Jari Ahvenainen, is participating on panel discussion in PhUSE conference, Barcelona.
Panel is tackling the topic: “Enhanced Data Analytics: A Reality Check of Aspiration, Current Progress and Organisational Implementation” and an active role of the audience is truly welcome.
At least next themes will be covered during the discussion (9th of October, 4pm-5:30pm):
- What is our understanding of “Data Science”
- Why do we think that the change is needed
- How to implement these changes in our current organizations
- What challenges we are facing and why
- Experiences from different companies – where have we been successful so far
- How can people acquire skills that are needed in future
- Considerations for recruitment, how can we identify good candidates for Data Scientist job
PhUSE is a global platform for the discussion of topics encompassing the work of Data Managers, Biostatisticians, Statistical Programmers and eClinical IT professionals.
The annual conference will be held in Barcelona and the theme of the 2016 Conference will be how to achieve a “fast track to approval”. The focus will be on time and efficiency.
PhUSE organization is expecting to have 600+ participants in attendance this year.
PhUSE 2016: Barcelona Teaser